Demos & Webinars
Upcoming Webinar : Effective Supplier Governance – An Imperative Now
Date: Friday, June 5, 2020
Time: 11:00am Pacific | 2:00pm Eastern
Length: 40 mins
Covid-19 has not just impacted the manufacturing supply chain; it has also significantly impacted the delivery of local and global services across the service towers.
The controls that are needed to reduce the risk of failure of supplier relationships are a high priority initiative for enterprises, especially where core business and IT services have been outsourced. For most enterprises, having measurable and enforceable controls for supplier relationships has become an IMPERATIVE.
During this webinar, attendees will learn about:
- Crisis management and Impact on BAU with suppliers
- Some of the best practices of companies with great supplier relationships that are resilient and can adapt quickly to changes.
- Key steps that you should consider taking now in your supplier management practices for improved supplier governance and risk management.
- Nipun Sehgal, Founder & CEO, Enlighta
- Abhinav Mishra, VP Solutions & Partnerships, Enlighta
Who should attend?
- Vendor Managers, Sourcing Managers, Contract Managers, Risk Management Office