Contract Data Analyst
Location: Navi Mumbai, India
Experience: Fresher to 2 years
Basic Qualification: Should be BTech/BSc/BCom with over 70% in 10th, 12th, and Bachelors degree (Medium of instruction should be English)
Enlighta (www.enlighta.com) is a USA-based software products company with a development and services office in India. Enlighta is a world leader in on-demand supplier governance and contracts compliance management solutions. Enlighta’s software solutions are used by leading enterprises to automate and optimize supplier and contract compliance functions.
Enlighta is growing and as a team of high-energy individuals, we work together on cutting edge technologies like AI, ML, NLP, etc, to build solutions that solve complex business problems but most importantly we love what we do and have a lot of fun doing it. We are looking for outside-the-box thinkers, who desire to make a lasting impact on their environment, to join our fun team.
- Analyze client contract documents and extract key contract data.
- Import client contract data in Enlighta web-based application.
- Perform quality assurance on extracted and imported data.
- Document queries/clarifications.
- Learn Enlighta application modules and perform functional testing on Enlighta applications.
- Create or run reports and update documents.
- Provide status updates.
The minimum commitment for 2 years. Deserving candidates will become Leads or be selected for QA, Support, and/or Solution Analyst roles over 2 years.
Should you or other colleagues/friends have interest in exploring this opportunity – forward your profile to email@example.com.