Supplier Governance & Supplier Relationship Management
Case Studies & Insights
What makes an Effective Vendor Performance Management System?
A Deep Dive into the elements of an effective Vendor Performance Management System.
A Leading Financial Services Enterprise leverages Enlighta for Supplier Performance Management & TPRM
A case study of a top-25 US-based financial services enterprise outlining their key drivers, challenges, multi-step journey, and benefits realized thus far with Enlighta’s Platform for Supplier Performance Management, Third-party Risk & Compliance Management.
News & Events
- Major US Public Utility company goes live with Enlighta
- Leading European Energy Management & Automation Company renews Enlighta Govern for additional 3 years
- Global Food, Snack & Beverage enterprise deploys Enlighta Govern to streamline Strategic Supplier Performance Management & Governance
- Enlighta announces Enlighta Govern R10 – a game-changer for supplier governance, risk, contract compliance, and performance management
- Enlighta reports another banner year of top-line growth
- Enlighta deploys Enlighta TPRM at leading Banking and Financial Services Enterprises
Demos & Webinars
The quality of your supplier/vendor relationships determines the success of your supply chain. Especially, in this time of disruption & transformation, optimizing your supplier relationships is crucial for an agile supply chain and a resilient enterprise. However, most enterprises have
Booster Shot for your IT Partner/Supplier Ecosystem
Going beyond a traditional VMS to boost the value from your managed services and staffing engagements
The COVID-19 pandemic and its rapid impact on the global economy have made it crucial for enterprises to be adaptable and responsive to changes. Enterprises are now turning to their third-party IT Partner/Supplier ecosystem to effectively adapt and react in
The rise of the internet is one of the most critical events in the history of our species. It connected the world like never before and enabled people and businesses to rethink the traditional ways of doing things. The internet-enabled