Release/Build & Application Support Engineer
Location: Navi Mumbai, India
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Enlighta (www.enlighta.com) is a USA-based software products company with a development and services office in India. Enlighta is a world leader in on-demand supplier governance and contracts compliance management solutions. Enlighta’s software solutions are used by leading enterprises to automate and optimize supplier and contract compliance functions.
Enlighta is growing and as a team of high-energy individuals, we work together on cutting edge technologies like AI, ML, NLP, etc, to build solutions that solve complex business problems but most importantly we love what we do and have a lot of fun doing it. We are looking for outside-the-box thinkers, who desire to make a lasting impact on their environment, to join our fun team.
We are looking for talented Release & Application Support Engineers. In this role you will help maintain and improve our automated build systems, product deployments for UAT, Staging, and Production environments, manage engineering processes, tools, and environments that support the development, testing, and release of our core products.
- 3+ years of build, release, and deployment experience with multitier web-based applications built using JAVA/J2EE technology stack.
- Extensive experience with Linux/Unix systems, preferably CentOS or RedHat. Some experience in Linux system administration is a plus.
- Proficient with scripting/automation languages such as Linux Shell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud. Cloud experience is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with current source code control systems, preferably SVN as well as branching methodologies.
- Experience with Java, Java Servlets, JSP, and J2EE (at least at a basic level)
- Hands-on experience in building, packaging, and deploying Java web applications.
- Extensive experience configuring and maintaining Apache web servers, Tomcat app servers.
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining build systems using such as Ant, Jenkins. Continuous integration experience is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of configuring and maintaining MySQL, Oracle, and SQL-Server databases. Writing SQL scripts is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Application, System, and Network Security (Firewalls, AV, Security Certificates, SAML2, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled individuals who want to be challenged in a small team environment, with lots of opportunities to contribute and learn. We offer a good compensation package for candidates with the right profile.
Should you or other colleagues/friends have interest in exploring this opportunity – forward your profile to email@example.com.